Monday, June 15, 2015

To be painfully honest...


Good Morning!

Morning tends to be the best time to write for me. My creative juices are flowing, and things are quiet.  I am also at my most reflective in the mornings.

First, I want to thank you for reading. There are billions of blogs in the world, and the fact that you landed on mine is pretty cool. Thanks for reading and stick around for more.

This blog is going to be extremely personal. The story is mine.  The photos I will share...mine. The poetry and short stories...also mine,  unless stated otherwise.

I am currently 41 years old.  I don't feel that old.   Time truly does fly, and sometimes I sit and marvel at where the years between 20 and 40 went.

I have always written, my entire life. It is my outlet. The best way for my ADD brain to adequately express myself. I am too spontaneous to adequately communicate with any other medium that doesn't require me to go back and proofread.

This blog is my journey and I am going to use it to write about whatever I darn well please.  Here are a few things you can expect me for me to cover:

*Weight loss- I am disgustingly overweight at this time and I am going to use my free time this summer to get into shape and lose the weight.
*Health & Fitness-  Same reasons as above.
*Politics- Rarely, but occasionally I like to write a good rant about how corrupt our government is. They are entertaining.
*Current Events- My thoughts on whatever is going on in the world.
*Debt- I am in debt up to my eyeballs. I am going to write about my journey out and about how I got into this mess in the first place.
*My personal life- Expect me to cover things that are happening around me.
*Genealogy- I am a family history, genealogy nerd.
*What I am reading- Whatever book has caught my eye, will often get a brief synopsis of its finer points here on this blog.
*Products I love- I am going to also give honest, unpaid reviews about the things I love and some things I don't.

So there you have it. My next post will be about the beginning of my weight loss journey.  So buckle up buttercups...here we go!

*****This is a new blog, so will you please be a dear and hit the +1 above, so I can get more readers? Thanks so much in advance!*****

No comments:

Post a Comment